The DAP mulitpairs are extremely flexible and rugged, suitable for very demanding environments: studio, stage and, most importantly, “on the road”. The inner conductors are double colour coded and shielded with alufoil. Each pair is XLPE Isolated and numbered.
• Single shielded multicable
• colour coded
• Tough, roadproof quality
• Each pair OFC-copper shielded
1. Master jacket: flexible roadproof PVC
2. Separator: Twisted cotton paper
3. Pair jacket: Numbered dark-blue PVC Ø 3 mm
4. Pairshield: Silvercoated Alufoil
5. Conductor insulation: Polyethelene red and white Ø 1 mm
6. Inner conductor: Oxygen free copper 99.997 % OFC
7. Earth drain wire: Tinned copper
Each pair with alu-foil (OFC Copper), except MK-3222.
Min. order quantity: 1 m.
Max. on drum: 500 m.
Cable Length: 1 m
Maximum Wire Size: 3 mm²
Outer Cable Diameter: 18.5 mm
Outer Isolation Type: PVC
Weight: 0.49 kg
Colour: Dark Blue / Black
1st Shield: Aluminum foil
2nd Shield: Tinned Copper
Filler Material: Cotton, Paper
Number of Pairs: 20