The dbx Di1 is a compact high-quality active direct injection box. Ideal for both studios and on the road, the Di1 will ensure audio signals reach their intended destination in both a balanced format and free from unwanted noise.
Connect the output from electric guitars, bass amplifiers, keyboards, etc., directly to a console mixer without the use of a microphone.
Built for toughness and reliability, the Di1 has all the features of a fully featured gig-ready workhorse DI unit.
dbx Di1 is the ideal direct box for musicians who want to spend less time setting up and more time focusing on their music. Unlike ordinary direct boxes, the Di1 has embedded HARMAN ioSYS technology which enables it to automatically recognize and configure with the HARMAN Connected PA app and system of products, to take the guesswork out of setting up and getting consistently great sound. Current products that support HARMAN Connected PA include the Soundcraft Ui24R mixer, JBL PRX800W loudspeakers, AKG P5i microphones, and dbx Di1 direct boxes. Learn more about HARMAN Connected PA.
- Level and impedance matching function
- Output impedance: > 600 Ohms
- Signal pass through connector
- Output connector: XLR balanced
- Battery LED indicator
- Distortion: (THD) < 0.005% at 1kHz, 0dBu
- Phantom power LED indicator
- Max Input: +12dBu (at 0dB) Level +32dBu (at -20dB) +52dBu (at -40dB)
- Output Noise: <-100dB unweighted
- TS and XLR inputs and outputs
- Frequency response: 10Hz to 70kHz, +0dB/-3dB
- Attenuation control
- Phantom Power: +18 volts DC to +48 volts DC
- Ground lift switch
- Main/Standby: 9V battery
- Input Impedance: >250k Ohm
- Metal Chassis