Its telescopic system allows different heights with just one set of legs (adjustable millimetre by millimetre) and ensures a perfectly levelled stage when setting up on uneven surfaces (ramps, stairs, outdoor terrain, etc.).
The leg height is locked with a double safety system. Once the desired height is achieved, the leg is secured with a metallic pressure knob, then, as an added safety measure, legs are blocked with a M10 bolt, firmly locking the legs in position.
TM442XL decks are provided with quick and easy leg attachments. Aluminium sockets hold legs firmly in place with a metallic pressure knob (ergonomic design).
IMPORTANT : From Ref. PTA6-T/70-120 & higher: For every 4 telescopic legs ordered 1 stainless steel leg-to-leg clamp connector Ref. TMU-05 is included
Telescopic legs with special heights can be made to order; contact our sales department for more information.
> For easy manoeuvrability, GUIL manufactures the following adaptors:
– Set of four castors to fit to telescopic legs Ref. CQR/6.
– Set of four telescopic legs with wheels, Ref. PCR/6.
Note: GUIL also manufactures other types of 60 x 60 mm legs; ask for the price of the legs that best fit your requirements:
– Fixed height legs (ref. PTA6-F)
– Fixed height legs with leveller (ref. PTA6-N)
– Telescopic legs with leveller (ref. PTA6-D)
– Telescopic legs with a locking pin and leveller (ref. PTA6-P)