- EN 54-16/2008
- CE: it complies with European Community 2006/95/CE LVD and 2004/108/CE EMC.
- Electromagnetic immunity according to IEC EN 55013+A1+A2, IEC EN 55020+A2+EC, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3+A1
- Electronic apparatus safety requirements according to IEC EN 60065:2002
- Digital matrix unit is 8×6 configurable, with routing to any output channel, is also available with integrated power amplifiers
- Priority evacuation messages resident on main control unit protected and monitored memory. Simultaneous delivery is possible
- 12 configurable GPI and configurable 8 GPO available on each unit.
- Control Center PC application to configure and control all system’s parameters
DXT 9000 is the logical evolution to the RCF DXT Active Matrix solution range. To design DXT 9000, RCF has developed a digital multi-platform where PA-EVAC systems join PRO-INSTALL systems in a completely scalable and versatile range of configurations and solutions. It allows very flexible system architecture, driving in the same way professional amplifiers and speakers, 100V amplifiers and commercial audio or EN 54-24 voice alarm speakers equipped with line transformers. In this architecture, MX 9502 and MX 9504 will allow the basic system configuration to be built, combining all necessary inputs and outputs, pre-recorded messaging system, EN 54-16 control and much more: all that is required for a 500W audio system with two or four constant voltage speakers lines, suitable for example, to serve a school, a supermarket, a factory building etc.