- Speaker for transmitting alarm voice messages with high intelligibility and background music
- Power (selectable) at 100V: 6 W – 3 W – 1.5 W (power values are halved at 70 V)
- 6″ diameter dual cone wide band loudspeaker
- Steel protection Fire Dome, terminal strip in ceramic material for connecting flameproof input and output cables, thermal fuse, suitable internal wiring
- Steel protection Fire Dome, terminal strip in ceramic material for connecting fl ameproof input and output cables, thermal fuse, suitable internal wiring
- Conforms to EN 54-24 regulations
- Structure, front grille, and protection cap in steel, RAL 9003 White
Steel bottom designed for recess installation in false ceilings or panels. It is especially suitable for broadcasting alarm messages thanks to highly intelligible sound reproduction and is resistant to the high temperatures reached during fires. The terminal connection boards are in ceramic material for input and output flameproof cables. A thermal fuse, protects the integrity of the line in case of heat affecting the speaker. Ground screw. Cables inside speaker made using flameproof leads.