- 3’000 mW guaranteed power
- Graphics capable – 40 kpps@8° ILDA
- Max scan angle 50°
- Full colour mixing – analog modulation
- Extremely sharp intense beams – 4mm beam diameter and low divergence of 0,9 mrad
- Save safety settings direct to the laser and they apply in all modes
- Link multiple units with linking Power, DMX and ILDA
- Free computer control software – Showeditor – upgradable to Showcontroller
- Multiple control modes – Auto, DMX, Artnet and ILDA
The Diode Series units come with diode-only laser sources (”Pure Diode”) and thus have great beam specifications with beautiful analog color modulation. These units are suitable for semi-pro to professional applications.
The Diode Series can be controlled over ILDA and have the powerful built-in ShowNET mainboard that adds professional features like direct computer control over network, a free full-feature laser show software included in delivery and various control options like automatic, ILDA-streaming, master slave and ArtNet as well as DMX. The DMX features can be switched between basic and professional, where ”professional” caters for all the requirements of professional DMX control. It is even possible to write configurations back to the mainboard via DMX!
The Laserworld DS-3000RGB MK3 units come with diode-only laser sources (”Pure Diode”) and thus have great beam specifications with beautiful analog color modulation.
The Laserworld DS-3000RGB MK3 units have a built-in network DAC for Showcontroller and Showeditor, but also can be controlled with any ILDA laser control software such as Pangolin Quickshow, Pangolin Beyond, LSX, Lasergraph DSP, etc. via external ILDA interface (e.g. FB3). They also have a built-in memory with pre-set patterns(which can also be changed / updated by user), that can be easily triggered through DMX, stand-alone .
The Laserworld DS-3000RGB MK3 comes with integrated ShowNET network interface and free laser show software. Details in the box below.
Beginners as well as professionals use the Laserworld Diode Series units, as they are easy to use, versatile in their features and very compact and lightweight.
The Laserworld DS-3000RGB MK3 comes with 650 mW / 638 nm and uses green diodes at 900 mW / 520 nm. The blue diode has 1’600 mW / 450 nm.
Beam specifications are at great ca. 4 mm / 0.9 mrad full angle and scanning can go as fast as 40 kpps@8° ILDA, whereas the scanners can scan a maximum angle of 50°.
With integrated and switchable scan safety.
The whole projector is built with Sealed Housing technology and thus maintenance intervals can be kept very low.
ShowNET mainboard as standard:
– Various control options: ILDA, Professional DMX and ArtNET (two modes), LAN (computer control, integrated DAC), Stand-Alone Operation, ILDA Streaming Receiver, Master-Slave
– Create custom content, store it inside the laser and play it back in different modes
– Free laser show control software included
Guaranteed Power at aperture: 3’000 mW
Power Red: 650 mW / 638 nm
Power Green: 900 mW / 520 nm
Power Blue: 1’600 mW / 450 nm
Beam Specifications (full angle): ca. 4 mm / 0.9 mrad
Scanner: 40 kpps@8° ILDA
Max. Scan Angle: 50°
Laser Source: Diode
Laser Class: 4
Operation Modes: ILDA, DMX, LAN, ArtNet, ILDA streaming, integrated SD card, stand-alone, master-slave
Basic Patterns: over 120 (layers, tunnels, fences, waves, etc.)
Accessories: power cable, manual, interlock, key, full version Showeditor software license included
IP rating: IP4X
Power Supply: 85 V – 250 V / AC, 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption: 80 W
Dimensions: 210 x 170 x 145 mm
Weight: 4,3 kg