- Compact speaker with 30 W driver in compliance with EN 54-24
- Rear cover in UV stabilised self-extinguishing ABS
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use (thanks to IP 66 protection)
- Transformer for 100 V (/ 70 V) constant voltage connection
- Thermal fuse to pretect the audio line from heat
HD 21EN is a 30W horn loudspeaker compliant with EN 54-24 standard. Thanks to IP66 protection and its UV resistant ABS housing and it is suitable for both indoors and outdoors applications. It can be easily aimed towards any direction through the adjustable wall-mount bracket, and can used in sounds systems having large spaces, for instance supermarkets, railway stations, undergrounds, factories, warehouses, etc. and also in all environments that need high efficiency loudspeakers grade. Equipped with transformer for 100 V / 70 V constant voltage lines, internal power setting and ceramic terminal strip to link cables, it also has a thermal fuse that prevents damages to the audio line due to heat.