There is a reason that Tour Sound Professionals and discriminating Audio Contractors choose dbx® DriveRack® products for their high-end tours and installs. The DriveRack products provide the tools that ensure that the system sounds its very best. With the introduction of the new 260, the heritage of unrivaled system/loudspeaker control continues.
The 260 capitalizes on the road tested and contractor approved nature of the other products in the DriveRack line. The 260 provides full bandpass and crossover configurations as well as independent output processing and a full time RTA for live sound applications. Contractors will appreciate its control inputs for wall-panel logic control and the patent-pending Advanced Feedback Suppression (AFS™).
– Feedback Elimination
– 2.7 Seconds of Alignment and Zone Delay
– RS-232 PC GUI control
– Classic dbx Compression and Limiting
– Graphic and Parametric EQ
– Auto-EQ Function
– Full Bandpass, Crossover, and Routing Configurations
– Auto Gain Control
– Pink Noise Generator and fulltime RTA
– Setup Wizard with JBL speaker and Crown Power Amplifier Tunings
– Security Lockout
– Wall Panel Control Inputs