The optional RTA-M real time audio analyzing mic is the perfect accessory tool for the DriveRack PA series (PA, PX, PA , PA2) and 260. Used in conjunction with the System Setup Wizard and Auto EQ Wizard the RTA-M is ideal for optimizing the sound quality of even the most difficult of acoustic environments.
The RTA-M is an omni-directional, flat frequency measurement microphone specially designed for the Driverack series to pick up all frequencies from 20 Hz to 20 kHz , ensuring accurate ”pinking”/real-time analysis of your audio. It runs on phantom power (supplied by the Driverack units) and comes with a clip and case.
– Polar Pattern : omni-directional
– Element : back electret-Condenser
– Frequency Response : 20 Hz – 20 kHz
– Impedance : 250 30% (at 1,000Hz)
– Sensitivity : -63 dB -3 dB ( 0 dB=1V/ microbar 1,000 Hz indicated by open circuit )
– Operating Voltage : phantom power 9V-52VDC