- Merge two DMX controllers to one DMX line
- HTP / LTP function
- Select Backup or merge mode
The Showtec DMX Merge allows you to combine two DMX controllers to one DMX line or to use a second desk as back-up desk.
The unit has 4 modes:
1) HTP (Highest Take Precedence) In this case you can use two similar desks with the same
addressing on one line. The DMX channel with the highest value has priority.
2) Back-up mode. The unit is connected to two DMX desks. Channel A has priority.
Once channel A fails or has no DMX channel B takes over the show.
3) Merge mode. Two desks can be merged on one line. E.g. you can run a scene setter
and DMX operator on one line. The Scene Setter will operate on channel 1-96 and the
DMX Operator will have the channels 97 and higher.
These positions can be freely addressed by the dip-switches.
4) LTP (Latest Take Precedence) In this case you can use two similar desks with the same
addressing on one line. The DMX input with the latest value change has priority.
Power Supply: 9 VDC
Power Consumption: 4.5 W
Power Connector in: Low Voltage DC plug
DMX Connector: XLR 3P In/Out
DMX Connector in: XLR 3P
DMX Connector out: XLR 3P
Control Mode: DMX
DMX Channels: 512
Length (mm): 483 mm
Width (mm): 73 mm
Height (mm): 44.5 mm
Installation Depth (excl. connector): 73 mm
Weight: 1.15 kg
Rack Units: 1 U
IP Rating: IP20 (indoor use only)
Housing: Aluminum die-cast
LED Indicators: Power, Signal
Maximum Ambient Temperature: 40 °C
Included Cables: Low voltage DC plug cables
Included Accessories: Adapter