Ergonomic stool for double bass player with adjustable round seat, backrest and footrests, specially designed to answer the functional, aesthetic and comfort needs of musicians.
The SL-50 chair is totally adjustable to perfectly adapt to all sitting positions:
> Ergonomic removable round seat: (adjustable with individual release levers and an ergonomic knob)
– Adjustable in height with pneumatic system. It has a precise, easy and quick height adjustment with just one hand, giving the musician a comfortable and firm seat that provides an exceptional stability while playing.
– Adjustable in angle (tilting)
> Ergonomic removable backrest:
– Adjustable in Height
– Adjustable in angle (tilting).
– Automatically pivots to adapt to each user’s unique posture
> Independently adjustable Footrests.
– The footrest arms can be moved left to right
– They can also be moved up and down the chrome tube
– Each individual footrest is adjustable in height, and also can be moved left to right, all using pressure levers to adapt to the musician’s preferred leg position quickly and easily.
The chair for double bass players ref. SL-50 is upholstered with breathable and flame-retardant fabric (M1/Class 1), according the UNE-EN 1021-1 and UNE-EN 1021-2 standards.
The five-legged aluminium base with black finish includes front leg lengthening strips made from steel for greater chair stability. The pneumatic tube has a shiny chrome finish and anti-rotating design, combining an elegant design with maximum stability and durability.
Seat Height: 57 cm – 83 cm (Adjustable)
Seat Dimensions: Ø 40 x 6 cm (Adjustable in angle)
Backrest Height: 82 cm – 120 cm (Adjustable)
Backrest Dimensions: 43 x 23 x 4 cm (Reclining & pivoting)
Net Weight: 13.6 Kg
Material: Steel & Flame-retardant fabric (M1)